Make black eye shadow at home!
Welcome back everyone :)
It's time for our DIY day where we created this organic black eye shadow, just by using a SPOON and a CANDLE FLAME.
It sounds crazy right ? But this hack is very organic and in older days when there was no makeup people used to make such home made products .
So if you are in a hurry and you wish to do a bold smokey eye, just rush to your kitchen.
You will require :
1. A spoon
2. A candle flame
3. Any petroleum jelly
4. Eye makeup brushes
And you are good to go .
* Burn a candle
* Take a spoon and start heating the spoon in inward direction .
* Let it burn and let the flame accumulate the black carbon .
* Now you have the eye shadow scrape out a little from spoon .
* Mix the petroleum jelly and carbon together and now you have your very own gel liner
* Scrape of some more and tap it over the gel liner and blend it with a blending brush and there you have your bold smokey eye .
* Don't forget to apply nude lipstick with this look.
Subscribe to get updates for more videos from my channel!
The Make-Up Lounge is an endeavor by Jaspreet Ghai Kapoor to fulfil every woman’s dream to look and feel beautiful. A dream that she saw for herself ever since she was a child. She always enjoyed experimenting with make-up and ready to give all her friends a makeover.